We are a family that loves dessert add in peanut butter and its a party!
JD literally eats a peanut butter sandwich daily, so it was only natural for me to add Death by Peanut Butter as a dessert to his Play Nintendo birthday party.
What you need:
1 1/2 packages of Nutter Butter
16 oz cool whip
2 large packages of vanilla pudding, make as directed, place in a large bowl, set aside
1 cup of peanut butter
miniature peanut butter cups chopped up
What to do:
1. Layer a 13 x 9 glass pyrex dish with nutter butter cookies.
2. Melt peanut butter in a microwave safe dish. We don’t own a microwave, don’t get me started…. Hubby refuses to purchase one and so we are microwave popcorn deprived, now back to melting the peanut butter. Instead I used our wilton chocolate melter to melt the peanut butter and it was just as easy. I then drizzled the peanut butter over the nutter butter cookies.
3. Then add half of the vanilla pudding, evenly over the cookies.
4. Next top the vanilla pudding with half of the cool whip
5. Sprinkle with the chopped Peanut butter cups.
6. Repeat the layering from above.
7. Decorate the top layer with crushed peanut butter cups, nutter butter cookies, peanut butter chips, and drizzled peanut butter sauce.
8. Chill overnight or longer to allow the cookies to soften.
Make sure to score the first piece or their won’t be any left for you!