If you are like most you have already begun to panic over the upcoming holidays. I personally begin shopping right at the beginning of the school year, I know you hate me. However If I don’t begin my shopping then how can I refer you to the good deals and steals? And there you go your loving me again. Today not only am I here to help you with your Holiday shopping lists, but I also have Oprah Winfrey here to help us take care of everyone on our list.
Oprah Winfrey’s iconic list of her “Favorite Things” will be published in the December 2015 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine which hits stands Nov. 10th. I was given an exclusive sneak peak of the list at The Oprah Magazine’s first ever Blogger Breakfast hosted by O Magazine’s Creative Director Adam Glassman!
“I’ve been picking my Favorite Things for more than 20 years, but this year’s list just might be the most versatile and fun ever,” says Oprah in the December edition of O Magazine.
Oprah’s Favorite Things list is filled with 87 brilliant gift ideas for everyone in your life, the chef, the techie, the fashionista, the host, the child and anyone else you can think of. Oprah even has something for that person who you always run out of options for.
Here are my top 7 gifts, (Note to the hubby, you can purchase everything on my list right here from the links, and your shopping for me will be complete).
- Womens Expedition snow parka in Ashwood by Lands End, think warmth and comfort minus the goodyear blimp look; Originally $299, now 20% off with code OPRAH and PIN 2015
2. No Sweat~ These Vince melange drawstring sweatpants, with a tapered leg, and ankle zip, aren’t your regular sweatpants, that make you look slouchy and unkept. These drawstrings sweatpants can be dressed up or down, so go ahead and pick up a few pairs they inevitably will be your go to! $195 each
3. Play it Cool ~ Whether you are on your way to sit on the sidelines at a sporting event and will need a drink to stay warm or heading to a picnic and like your wine chilled, Corkcircle Canteens has you covered. This triple insulated stainless steel vessel is ideal for both adventures, with the abilitity to keep drinks cold for 25 hours, and hot for up to 12 hours. $20-33 each
4. Lip Service ~ The eyebrow guru we all know and love Anastasia, launched a collection of lip glosses that naturally stay on forever. Oprah’s favorite Lip Gloss Set contains eight colors that were curated by Oprah herself, and can easily go from day to night, $40.
5. Every Christmas Eve it is a family affair, yep we are that family that wears matching pajamas. Cackle if you must but as a family we love it, this year we can’t wait to get our hands on these family jammies with stripes from Burt’s Bees Baby! Originally $13-40, now 20% off with code OPRAH.
6. We all know tech gloves are the must have for all of us, we have become a very social world, that will not let the cold come between us and our smartphones. Travel Smith takes our must have one step further by giving us the abilitity to store cash or a credit card in the gloves themselves! Originally $24 each, now 20% off with code OPRAH
7. Butter London Ultimate Nail Lacquer, colors picked by Oprah herself. With super rich pigments, and laquer free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DPB. An Oprah Exclusive originally $150 now 25% off with code OPRAH
Now for a few Stocking Stuffers
As described by Adam Glassman I heard the Foot Nanny gives the worlds best pedicure, and I know a weekly trip to Cali is way beyond the budget (at the moment), so I am glad to have this Foot Treatment gift set as the next best thing! Originally $102, now 20% off with code OPRAH;
Designed by an 18 year old these Em John Jewelry Letter Love keychains will be the perfect bit of cheer on a budget! I plan to order several and add them to the packaging of a few gifts for friends and my nieces, I just can’t resist them. Originally $15 each, now 20% off with code OPRAH
Light Up the Selfie!! Its almost like the Selfie Gods have not only heard but answered my Prayers! Gone are the day of selfies that are too dark, the Lumee phone cases (available for the iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, and the Samsung Galaxy S5, and S6) with front facing LED lights casts a warm glow for a flattering photo every time. Of course you can also use the Lumee Case as a mirror when your out at night to touch up your makeup!. Use code OPRAH to receive 20% off!
For the first time ever, Oprah Media Group has teamed up with Amazon to make it easy for customers to shop Oprah’s Favorite Things, as seen in the December 2015 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, on amazon. Plus, with a variety of shipping options, including free shipping on eligible orders and free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, shoppers can find the perfect holiday gift and have items delivered directly to their doorstep in plenty of time for the holidays.
In typical Oprah form there is of course a O’s 12 Day Give-O-Way sweepstakes which runs from November 30th through December 11th, awarding twelve lucky readers with the ultimate holiday wish: every item featured in the 2015 Favorite Things gift guide.
To enter, find the 12 holiday icons scattered throughout the pages of the December issue (there is one for each day of the sweepstakes) and log on to www.oprah.com/12days and type in that day’s special code (found on the icon).