Long gone are the days when Spring Break planning meant a zyrtec to knock me out for the plane ride to my destination. These days it takes careful planning to ensure not only my family but everyone on the plane has a enjoyable experience.
Here are my top five necessities (in no specific order) that rest assured passengers will be in our Paddlepak, for our flight to Tampa this weekend.
1. Yondi. Moms I know you can relate to long car rides, plane rides etc, constantly having to adjust your child falling neck. I swear I am on constant neck patrol. My daughter drops her head like its no ones business just as she becomes one with the back of her eye lids. When I was introduced to the Yondi at Toy Fair I all but begged and jumped for joy for this creation! Basically its a neck pillow for littles. Yondi is a specially designed travel pillow that connects under the chin with hidden magnets to form a soft and supportive cushion. This stops your child’s head rolling forward so they can snooze in comfort. Leaving passenger moms all over the roads, and sky to once and for all enjoy that novel they are eager to finish.
2. Ekids.com character headphones. I remember as a child my mom never let us use headphones because she swore we would eventually go deaf! As a mom I worry about this also, but would never admit that to my mom, and gladly she isn’t internet savvy so I’m in the clear. With Ekids headphones my worries are no more because they have volume control so not only will my kid not go deaf but also he can still hear me when I’m calling him.
- High quality headphones
- Kid-friendly sound levels protect hearing
- Adjustable headband
- Character graphics and styling
- Connect to any audio device
- Soft, comfortable fit
3. Crayola Color Alive! I as well as the kids enjoy coloring it is so relaxing, and Crayola definitely kicks it up a notch with Color Alive by literally bringing our creations to life. Also we can join in on the action, by downloading the app to our iPad or android device, by posing with pictures and interacting with our creations as well.
4. Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes. Lets get real Wet Ones are a life saver at any time any place of day. They live in my bag always. Cleaning up a up mess in seconds, is awesome. However killing 99.99% of germs and bacteria while cleaning a face, hands (a thumb in particular), a toilet seat or any thing else you throw their way is priceless. Yes our little one is a thumb sucker!
5. Of course we need somewhere to store all these fun necessities and no ordinary bag will do. We will be storing all our must haves in a Paddlepak. A Paddlepak for those unfamiliar with it, is a water resistant kids backpack that’s perfect for fun-filled days out and trips to the pool or beach! Paddlepak’s are made from lightweight and durable material and is big enough to fit everything listed above which my little one needs for a fun-filled family vacation. They are available in a variety of characters and sizes.
Of course we couldn’t just dangle all of these fab items in your face, and leave you with nothing. We want you to enter our giveaway so one lucky School Yard Style subscriber can win all of these items that we must have as we set off for Spring Break Vacation. Subscribe, and comment below to enter to win! (Open to US residents only)