Breakout clothing brand, MONSE, debuted their Resort 2017 Collection this past week in as a continuation of the MONSE DNA, which focuses on sexy menswear for women. The inspiration for these pieces was derived from a mixture of military silhouettes and menswear handkerchief prints. With these elements in mind, Celebrity Hair Stylist Chris Naselli used TRESemmé to create a textured low ponytail to compliment the soft yet refined feel of the collection.
Get the Runway Look at Home with TRESemmé:
- Wash hair with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampooand apply a golf ball size amount of TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Mousse on damp hair from roots to ends. Use a wide tooth comb and distribute evenly. Then layer on a few pumps of TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray for added texture and volume.
- Rough dry hair using your fingers, lifting at the roots for maximum volume. When completely dry, pull hair back into a low loose ponytail and secure with clear elastic, making sure to let some pieces fall out naturally by the ear and fringe.
- Next, take a small section of hair from under your ponytail and wrap it around the outside of the elastic. Secure end with a bobby pin.
- Take random sections from the tail and wrap loosely around a large barrel curling iron to add soft and textured waves. Make sure it’s not to perfect – the key is to make this look effortless.
- To add extra softness spray a little TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray at the hairline and lightly use your fingers to breakup the hairline to create a few soft fly aways.
- Finish the look with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Hold Hairsprayfor a light hold.
- TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner & Shampoo
- TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Mousse
- TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray
- TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Hold Hairspray
Tools Used: Blow dryer, clear elastic, bobby pins, and curling iron.