This best supporting actress nominee turned heads on last night’s red carpet in a white Louis Vuitton gown with ruffled accents. Celebrity Stylist Chris Naselli used TRESemmé products to create the stunning twisted low bun to complement her look. Follow Chris’ step-by-step tips below to recreate this red carpet look at home.
GET THE LOOK:
- Generously apply TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray to damp hair from roots to tips to create texture and hold, then rough blowdry.
- Next, create a deep side part.
- Mix TRESemmé Make Waves Shaping Gel Cream and TRESemmé Keratin Infusion Smoothing Serum together and apply to the strands, then begin twisting the front section of hair, starting at the part. Twist hair up and away from the face, towards the nape of the neck to create a roll. Using a comb, smooth and slick the sides of the hair to avoid unwanted flyaways.
- Pull loose hair, including the coil, into a low ponytail and twist the lengths into a bun, securing with hairpins.
- Complete the look by misting hair with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hairspray for an all night hold.
- TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray
- TRESemmé Make Waves Shaping Gel Cream
- TRESemmé Keratin Infusion Smoothing Serum
- TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hairspray