We have been hunkered down in quarantine, for so long. With little to no interaction with the outside world, we are seeking rays of hope. As we go out for our daily walks we have witnessed rainbows popping up everywhere. We began our own Rainbow Window Art 🌈 colorings with the Target printable coloring pages.
We have a wide window and the coloring pages looked lonely, Gia said we needed to add love.
So today I’m sharing a pretty rainbow window art piece you can also create. You can make this Cricut project with Cricut vinyl in rainbow colors. Naturally we went girly and ditched red for pink. You of course can choose your favorite colors for your rainbow window art.
- Cricut Maker Cutting Machine Or Cricut Joy
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Removable Vinyl rainbow colors
- Transfer tape if you choose
- Find my design in the Cricut Design Space HERE
- Cut out multiple hearts in a variety of colors using removable vinyl rainbow colors. Set aside each sheet after cutting with the Cricut Machine of your choice.
- Weed the excess vinyl of each color hearts.
- Clean the Surface Area
- Place the white hearts (the clouds)at the top of the window. I didn’t use transfer tape because we wanted to place our hearts in a varying pattern. So we peeled and stuck the vinyl to the window.
- Next do the same with each color until you fill the area.
- Gently rub out any air bubbles.
Our goal is to inspire, and uplift, and encourage our neighbors to smile beneath their masks as they walk by. We have noticed more rainbows in our neighborhood, which prompted us to create a Facebook page Trendy Rainbows dedicated for everyone to post their unique creations as well as the creations they see on their daily walks.
If you make this rainbow window art project, I’d love to see a picture and hear all about it! Stop by our Trendy Rainbows Group and post a picture of your creation.