Rebecca Minkoff’s Fall 2015 collection was inspired by Patti Smith’s evocative memoir “Just Kids” which showcases a vivid portrait of bohemian New York in the late ‘60s and early ‘70s.
Influenced by Smith’s own androgynous, rock-inspired style, other icons such as Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Grace Slick also come to life. The collection includes guitar strap-inspired embroideries, structured leather jackets and pants, mixed prints, military denim, rich velvet, engineered studding and flowy, chiffon dresses to recall that rhapsody in a modern way, informed by the current Indie rock style renaissance.
Orlando Pita brought this bohemian rock ‘n’ roll inspiration to life with an undone tousled style using TRESemmé’s NEW 2015 Collections.
Follow Orlando’s tips to get the runway look at home:
- Spray hair generously with TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and blow dry gently scrunching hair to create an effortless, tousled texture
- Apply TRESemmé Runway Max the Volume Root Lifting Cream to hair for additional body and lift
- Add texture to bangs and throughout hair by creating bends with a flat iron, alternating the direction of the iron down the length of the hair
- Spray hair with TRESemmé Perfectly Undone Brushable Hold Hairspray to finish the style
- TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray (SRP: $6.99)
- TRESemmé Runway Max the Volume Root Lifting Cream (SRP: $4.99)
- TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hairspray (SRP:$4.99)
- Hair dryer
- Flat Iron
Visit the brand’s social media pages and YouTube to stay connected, receive updates on the latest hair trends and fashion highlights, straight off the runway.