TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. helped this Hollywood actress step out in style for the 2016 Critic’s Choice Awards. She stunned in a dark navy Dior dress with a slit in the front that exposed a silver sequined skirt. “To keep the look fresh and modern, we decided to create a sleek low ponytail wrapped with a silver cording around the base to add interest and match the silver accents of her dress,” said John D.
Follow John D.’s tips to re-create this look:
1) Apply TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray to clean dry hair in sections before flat ironing to smooth the lengths, control frizz and protect from excess heat damage.
2) After hair is straightened throughout, use a comb to create a deep side part. Then, gently brush hair towards the nape of the neck and secure into a low ponytail with an elastic.
3) Wrap silver cording or ribbon around the elastic to add interest to the look and create a chic finish.
4) Spritz TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray over the finished style and use a fine-toothed comb to smooth down flyaways and leave hair sleek and shiny.
- TRESemméThermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray
- TRESemméTRES Two Extra Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray