These Minecraft Creeper Party Bags were such a huge hit with my sons friends that I wanted to share my free printable Minecraft party bags template here. These wound up being really easy to make and the reaction we got was definitely worth the time it takes to print them!
Here are step by step instructions for downloading the printable and printing on your bags from our friends at Bear Hugs and Blanket Forts!
- First you need the bags. I used these Lime Green Paper Party Favor Bags. (this is my affiliate link to the bags I used)
- Next, download my free Free Printable Minecraft Creeper Favor Bag Template. Open it and click “PRINT“.
- When the printer dialog opens, first make sure that “fit to page” is NOT checked.
- Next, you need to set up the printer for the size of the bag. Click “Printer Options” and on the first dialog select “envelope” from the media type list.
- Then, click on “Page Setup” and choose “custom” on the Page Size list. Enter the dimensions of your bag (double check the packaging for exact dimensions).
- Click OK and begin printing!
In order to keep your printer from jamming you will need to feed the bags into the printer one at a time. It is important to feed the paper correctly so that the bag doesn’t jam the printer and the image prints in the right direction.
Now repeat printing for as many bags as you need. We used these for his class party, and I’m working on some more printable for his actual birthday party, so check back in the coming weeks for more. In the meantime, I grabbed the cupcake topper from this awesome blog – The Party Animal – and just stuck them into some cupcakes with tinted frosting piped to look like grass!