One of my sons favorite meals is Parmesan Crusted Chicken which is simple to make! I found the recipe on the Hellmann’s Mayonaise jar a while back, and with school back in session it is a staple in our weekly menu, because it is a quick and easy dinner. It literally takes 10 minutes to prep, and with only 4 ingredients there is little to no mess. With just a few steps, little chefs with love to join you in the kitchen for the prep work.
See the recipe below, (from the Hellmann’s website) after you have prepared the Parmesan Crusted Chicken a few times you won’t even need to measure. Just be sure to make enough because it really is that good.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.